Key publications about dementia
We produce a wide range of information designed to support anyone affected by dementia. See our key publications about dementia, including factsheets, booklets and accessible resources.
Information and advice about dementia
- What is dementia?
- Alzheimer's disease
- Vascular dementia: what is it, and what causes it?
- Dementia with Lewy bodies: what is it and what causes it?
- Frontotemporal dementia: what is it?
- Alcohol-related brain damage
- Rarer types of dementia
- Mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
- Young-onset dementia
- Genetics of dementia
- Learning disabilities and dementia
- The brain and dementia
- Explaining dementia to children and young people
- The later stages of dementia
- The progression of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias
- The dementia guide
- Caring for a person with dementia: A practical guide
- Alzheimer's disease: Understanding your diagnosis
- Vascular dementia: Understanding your diagnosis
- Dementia with Lewy bodies: Understanding your diagnosis
- Frontotemporal dementia: Understanding your diagnosis
- Young-onset dementia: Understanding your diagnosis
- It's me Grandma! It's me!
Resources for professionals
- How to help people with dementia: A guide for customer-facing staff
- Support and care for people with dementia at home: A guide for homecare workers
- Each day is different: An introduction to the support of people with dementia