Eating and drinking - other resources
Get details of more organisations who can help with advice on eating and drinking.
- Eating and drinking
- Poor appetite and dementia
- Drinking, hydration and dementia
- Changes in eating habits and food preference
- Managing overeating and dementia
- How physical and sensory difficulties can affect eating
- Improving the eating experience
- Meal preparation and living alone
- You are here: Eating and drinking - other resources
Eating and drinking
British Dietetic Association
British Dietetic Association is a UK body representing dietetic workers. Also provides a range of information for members of the public.
NHS Choices provides information on eating a healthy, balanced diet.
UK Home Care Association (UKHCA)
UKHCA is the representative body for organisations that provide personal care – including nursing care – to people in their own homes. They have details of homecare providers available on their website.
Vegetarian For Life
Vegetarian For Life is a UK charity aimed at improving quality of life for older vegetarians and vegans.
Last reviewed: July 2020
Next review due: July 2023
Our information is based on evidence and need, and is regularly updated using quality-controlled processes. It is reviewed by experts in health and social care and people affected by dementia.
Reviewed by: Alison Smith, Prescribing Support Consultant Dietitian.
This information has also been reviewed by people affected by dementia.
To give feedback on this information, or for a list of sources, please contact [email protected]