Alzheimer's Society's Get Changed is your chance to revamp your wardrobe while raising money to end dementia. Host your own fun-filled swap shop event and exchange pre-loved clothes in exchange for donations to Alzheimer’s Society.
Get Changed is a fun-filled way to get your hands on some great fashion finds at a stitch of the cost.
Some tips to get started...
1) Sign up for advice and materials to help you host your event.
2) Choose your date and invite your friends. Ask them to bring some pre-loved items ready to swap.
3) Ask for a donation from everyone coming to your event.
4) Get Changed. Serve drinks and snacks, update your wardrobe and have a great evening!
5) Pay in the donations you collected and thank everyone for their support!
Download your Host Guide to help you plan your Get Changed party.
Find your editable Digital Invitations to get your friends and family involved!
How to pay in your donations.
Follow any of these easy steps:
1) Pay in online by using our donation form to make a payment.
2) Pay over the phone. Call 0330 333 0804 using a debit or credit card.
3) Send in a cheque addressed to Alzheimer's Society, Scott Lodge, Scott Road, Plymouth, PL2 3DU
By 2021, 1 million people will be living with the condition. But dementia won’t win. Every day, we work tirelessly to find new treatments and, ultimately, a cure for dementia. We provide expert information, training, and support services to all those who need our help.
We can’t do this without you, so let’s take on dementia together.