What is Denim for Dementia?
Does double denim fill you with joy?
Do you chop up your jeans to make something new?
Do you want to make your pets look extremely fashionable?
If yes, then Denim for Dementia is the activity for you! Whether it's at home, work or school, ask everybody to do something fun with their denim items and pay a small donation.
Whenever you are taking part, get ready to do something dazzling with your denim and raise money to make a difference in the lives of people affected by dementia.
What are you waiting for? Set up your Denim for Dementia activity today!
Follow our three simple steps to get started:
1. Sign up to receive your free digital fundraising kit filled to the brim with fundraising ideas and advice.
2. Choose your denim activity, it can be anything you like!
3. Join our denimtastic Facebook group, it will bring you likeminded people and plenty of fun.
4. Collect donations - secure those sponsors!
Please make sure that you are 16+ when signing up to take part. If you are not, please ask a responsible adult to sign up on your behalf.
Here are a few ways to pay in the money you raise:
- Pay in online: pay in your donations online at: https://secure.alzheimers.org.uk/denim-for-dementia/
- Pay in by phone: call 0330 333 0804 to pay in your donations using a credit or debit card.
- Set up a JustGiving page: ask friends, family and colleagues to donate directly via your JustGiving page and these donations will come to us automatically. Set up your JustGiving page now!
Be part of Denim for Dementia
Raising money to help people affected by dementia has never been so easy!