The benefits of partnering with Alzheimer's Society
Working in partnership with us can bring lasting benefits to your company whilst helping raise vital funds to support people affected by dementia.
Some of your customers and colleagues are likely to have been affected by dementia and may want to support a cause close to their hearts. A partnership with Alzheimer's Society can help you to:
Motivate your colleagues
- Boost employee morale and build loyalty
- Encourage team-building and leadership skills
- Give employees the opportunity to take part in exciting events and expeditions
- Engage your customers or clients in fundraising activities.
Enhance your brand
- Build your reputation as a socially responsible company
- Stand out in a competitive market and generate positive PR at a local and national level
- Reach new target audiences and drive sales
- Align your company with a respected national charity, at a time when dementia is making front page news and is at the top of the political agenda.
Get involved in your community
- Link to a national charity with a network of local services
- Provide direct support in the communities where your company operates
- Align your company with the Dementia Friendly communities programme and work alongside local Dementia Action Alliance's to make change on a local level.
What we can offer
We will help get the most from a partnership with Alzheimer's Society for you and your colleagues. As our corporate partner, you will be supported by an award-winning account management team with over 20 years of experience in managing hugely successful partnerships.
We will offer you:
- Dedicated account management - a member of our award-winning corporate fundraising team will be your key contact, ready to inspire and motivate employees and to support the delivery of every partnership commitment.
- Dedicated PR support - our award-winning PR team will work with you to achieve the local and national press coverage you require.
- Local support - a regional corporate partnerships team are on hand to support and develop your fundraising activity on a local scale to cover your sites across the UK.
- Partnership hotline - access to a dedicated inbox and helpline staffed by trained members of our team.
- Support for your employee volunteers - a dedicated employee volunteering officer will co-ordinate all volunteer involvement, supported by volunteering officers situated across the UK.
'Alzheimer's Society have been fantastic Charity of the Year partners to work with as the whole organisation has got one hundred per cent behind the partnership. Their drive, creativity and professionalism have generated exceptional results in terms of staff motivation and customer engagement. We would recommend them to any business as an excellent charity partner to work with.'
Andrea Barrett, Corporate Responsibility Manager, Tesco