Frequently asked questions
- How can I update my contact details?
- How can I find out more about a fundraising event?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address or call 0330 333 0804.
- How can I join or unsubscribe from Alzheimer's Society e-newsletters?
- How can I reduce the amount of mail I get from Alzheimer's Society?
- How can I make a donation?
- How can I find out more about Memory Walk?
Sign up for our emails, you can always unsubscribe later by pressing the link in the email.
If you would like to reduce or be removed from our fundraising postal mailing list please email us at email@example.com with your full name, address and telephone number or call us on 0330 333 0804.
You can make a donation using our online form. If your donation is in memory of someone please use our in-memoriam form. Alternatively you can call our Customer Care team on 0330 333 0804, or make a donation by post or via text message.
Sign up here or call 0300 330 5452
- How can I leave my feedback for Alzheimer's Society?
- How can I find information on volunteering?
- How can I find details about local services?
Tell us how we’re doing with this feedback form.
Contact the central office
43-44 Crutched Friars
0330 333 0804
Contact the Helpline
Get in touch with the Helpline to talk with one of our trained advisers on 0300 222 1122.
The Helpline is usually open from:
9am - 8pm Monday to Wednesday
9am - 5pm on Thursday and Friday
10am - 4pm on Saturday and Sunday