- Event Type Trek
- Date 8 September 2018
- Location West London
- Registration Fee £30 (normally £40)
- Fundraising Target £175
- Level Easy to Moderate
Starting from Putney, the Thames Bridges Trek is a 25km route east, across the capital, zig-zagging over 16 of London's finest bridges to explore the best of London.
Join us on 8 September 2018.
Registration Fee: £25 - Quarter Challenge (only available until 25th December 2017)
Fundraising Target: £175
You pay an initial registration fee online - this is per person. It secures your place and is non-refundable, and then you commit to a minimum sponsorship target.
What you'll get
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top to represent us on the day
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Pace walkers to keep you going
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training guides to help you prepare
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing email@example.com, or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.