Understanding and supporting a person with dementia - other resources
Find out more about this information.
- Understanding and supporting a person with dementia
- The practical impact of dementia
- The psychological and emotional impact of dementia
- Coping with dementia
- Carers: looking after yourself when supporting someone with dementia
- You are here: Understanding and supporting a person with dementia - other resources
Understanding and supporting someone with dementia
Last reviewed: February 2015
Next review due: February 2018
Reviewed by: Professor Jan Dewing, Visiting Professor School of Nursing University of Wollongong NSW, Australia and Professor John Keady, Professor of Mental Health Nursing and Older People, Dementia And Ageing Research Team, University of Manchester
This information has also been reviewed by people affected by dementia. A list of sources is available on request.