Join hundreds of other trekkers as we make our way around London's most iconic sights and raise money so together we can find a cure.
What will you get when you take on a Trek26 challenge?
- A friendly team to support you every step of the way with fundraising tips and ideas
- Bespoke training plans put together by our professional training coaches
- A fully supported route including regular rest stops with snacks, drinks and toilets
- Free breakfast, lunch and hot drinks included
- Trek leaders and medical support
- Medal and glass of bubbly on finishing the route!
You'll start and finish the trek at our event hub on Waterloo Millennium Green, Baylis Road, London, SE1 7AA.
Join us on 1 June 2019.
The 26 mile route will start at 8am, and the 13 mile route will start at10.30am.
Registration Fee: £25 for the 26 miles, £20 for the 13 miles
Fundraising Target: £300 for the 26 miles, £200 for the 13 miles
Registrations for this trek will close at midnight on Friday 17 May 2019.
Still need more convincing? Hear what some of our past Trek26-ers had to say.
Join our volunteer team, and help support our trekkers through their 26 or 13 mile challenge. You could be meeting and greeting trekkers at the start hub, cheering them on throughout the route or handing out medals at the finish.
Whichever role you choose - you will make huge difference to our trekkers' experience!