Trek26 Lake District
Experience the beauty of Ullswater lake surrounded by towering fells and the powerful Aira Force waterfall. Trek for loved ones, and raise money so together we can find a cure.
What will you get when you take on a Trek26 challenge?
- A friendly team to support you every step of the way with fundraising tips and ideas
- Bespoke training plans put together by our professional training coaches
- A fully supported route including regular rest stops with snacks, drinks and toilets
- Free breakfast, lunch and hot drinks included
- Trek leaders and medical support
- Medal and glass of bubbly on finishing the route!
The 26 mile route will start and finish the trek at our event hub in Dalemain Mansion & Historic Gardens, CA11 0HB. The 13 mile route starts elsewhere, but you can park at the event hub and we will transfer your to the start line.
Join us on 20 July 2019.
The 26 mile route will start at 7.30am, and the 13 mile route will start at 10.30am.
Registration Fee: £25 for the 26 miles, £20 for the 13 miles
Fundraising Target: £300 for the 26 miles, £200 for the 13 miles
Registrations for this trek will close at midnight on Friday 5 July 2019.
Still need more convincing? Hear what some of our past Trek26-ers had to say.
You'll trek around the tranquil lake, nestled amongst rolling hills, as you walk through woodland, fields and farmland. You'll take in stunning views, including Helvellyn, which is England’s third highest mountain.
Find out more about what the trek itself will be like by downloading a copy of the Lake District itinerary.
Find out what you'll need to take on this trek by downloading a copy of our Kit List. We also have an exclusive discount code for Cotswold Outdoors, which we'll send you once you sign up to stock up on anything you may be missing.