Isle of Wight Challenge
The stunning setting
Set on the Isle of Wight, this stunning coastal challenge will take you along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way rest top.
Take on a quarter of the island and walk, jog or run 25km from Chale to the Needles. Or half the island from Chale to Cowes and cover 54km. For anyone who's feeling especially brave, take on a mighty 106km around the whole island.
You'll experience beautiful sandy beaches, stunning views and an undulating coastal path. You'll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge (106km) - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge (54/52km) - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less.
Full Challenge (106km) - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge (54/52km) - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top to represent us on the day
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- FREE meals snacks and drinks at rest stops roughly every 12.5km and at the finish.
- Fully signed route, pace walkers, medics, massage and vehicles to support you
- Timing chips and a timing website for your friends to track you live, and a medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly for all race finishers
- Training walks, runs and guides
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing [email protected], or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.