Host a raffle, lottery or quiz
Test your luck with a raffle, lottery or quiz and help us raise much-needed funds to support people affected by dementia.
Order your free fundraising pack
Why do it?
Raffles and lotteries are a great way to fundraise for Alzheimer's Society, whether they are the focus of your fundraising or part of a larger event.
Or why not test your knowledge with a quiz night? It’s a great way to bring people together, especially if you get friends and family to help out by playing quiz master and scorer. You could hold a pub quiz or make it general knowledge with picture and sound rounds.
Your fundraising will help us to continue our vital work to support people living with dementia and those who care for them.
How to get started
- Get the all-clear. First, check with your local Community fundraiser about raffle licenses and other guidelines that you may need to know.
- Source some prizes. Get in touch with local businesses and supermarkets, asking if they'll donate some prizes for your raffle or quiz. Ask your fundraiser for a letter of authorisation to help you source some top prizes.
- Find a venue and date. You could look at taking over a local pub for an evening, or you could look at church halls, social clubs or even your workplace
- Promote your event. Print off some posters, use social media or ask friends and family to help you spread the word.
What's in the pack?
By signing up for your free fundraising pack, we'll make sure you have everything you need to make your raffle, lottery or quiz a hit.
Every fundraising pack will include:
- Your Alzheimer's Society fundraising guide (including ideas, tips and all the info you need)
- Posters to publicise your event
- Donation and sponsorship forms
- A collection box