Save up to 25% off your registration fee when you sign up in April! Use the discount code APRILCHARITY for 25% off your charity sponsorship place or use the code APRILMIXED for 15% off your mixed funding place.
The stunning setting
This route through an area of outstanding natural beauty follows the Chiltern Way, the historic Ridgeway trail which is one of the oldest roads in England, and the ancient Icknield Way. The full 100km route starts and finishes in Henley via Princes Risborough the half way base camp. Or choose the 50km or 25km options.
Stay overnight and take the challenge over two days, or push on through the night.
You’ll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge (100km) - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge (52/48km) - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
Full Challenge (100km) - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge (52/48km) - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top once you have raised 50% of the fundraising target
- a detailed training guide and personalised support from our training experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- Rest stops every 10-15km
- Marquee cover & rest area
- Challenge App
- Finish times & Certificate
- Medics & First Aid
- Hot food, snacks & drinks
- Chip timing & tracking
- Full route signage & maps
- Emergency support
- Sports massage
- Medal, finisher T-shirt & fizz!
- Free shuttles from the finish
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing [email protected], or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.