Go cycling for charity with Alzheimer’s Society and raise money to help people affected by dementia.
Whether it’s the iconic London to Brighton route or a cycle through scenic countryside, your next bike ride can make a huge difference and help us to fund vital dementia support and research.
Organise your own charity cycle
Want to plan a charity cycle ride? Find out how to organise your own cycling events for Alzheimer's Society. Sign up for your free fundraising pack today.
Cycling for Alzheimer's Society
When you take on a cycling challenge for Alzheimer’s Society, you become part of our team. Once you’ve registered, we’ll be there every step of the way to help you smash your fundraising target as well as getting you ready for the big day.
As part of team Alzheimer's Society, you'll receive:
- A free fundraising pack when you sign up
- Access to our cycle training hub
- Support from our dedicated events team
- Access to the Team Alzheimer's Society Facebook page so you can chat with fellow teammates.
We know that fundraising can be challenging, that's why our team will be there with handy tips and regular advice.
Your bike rides will make a huge difference to people affected by dementia.
- £300 means over 1,800 people can access Talking Point, our online forum. Here people can learn from each other experiences, share their frustrations and their knowledge of local services.
- £95 provides a telephone-based Dementia Adviser for a full day. Providing essential support to those affected by dementia.
- £15 turns four ordinary citizens into superhero Dementia Friends! There is a stigma attached to living with dementia and Dementia Friends facilitates societal change, helping people understand the impact on people’s lives.
Contact us about cycling for Alzheimer's Society
Have you got a question about cycling for charity? Get in touch and we'll respond to you as soon as we can