Take part in a charity swim and help Alzheimer's Society provide life-changing support to people affected by dementia.
Whether it’s a team splash or a solo swim, your next dip can make a huge difference to dementia research.
Organise your own charity swim
Want to plan a swim for charity? Find out how to organise your own swimming event for Alzheimer's Society. Sign up for your free fundraising pack today.
Swimming for Alzheimer's Society
When you take on a swimming challenge for Alzheimer’s Society, you become part of our team. Once you’ve registered, we’ll be there every step of the way to help you smash your fundraising target as well as getting you ready for the big day.
As part of team Alzheimer’s Society, you’ll receive:
- A free fundraising pack when you sign up
- Access to our training hub for swimming
- Support from our dedicated events team
- Access to the Team Alzheimer's Society Facebook page so you can chat with fellow teammates.
We know that fundraising can be challenging, that's why our team will be there with handy tips and regular advice.
Your swim will make a huge difference to people affected by dementia.
- £300 means over 1,800 people can access Talking Point, our online forum. Here people can learn from each other experiences, share their frustrations and their knowledge of local services.
- £95 provides a telephone-based Dementia Adviser for a full day. Providing essential support to those affected by dementia.
- £15 turns four ordinary citizens into superhero Dementia Friends! There is a stigma attached to living with dementia and Dementia Friends facilitates societal change, helping people understand the impact on people’s lives.
Contact us about swimming for Alzheimer's Society
Have you got a question about swimming for charity? Get in touch and we'll respond to you as soon as we can