Take part in a run for charity with Alzheimer’s Society and raise money to help people affected by dementia.
Whether it’s a 5k or a marathon, your next run can make a huge difference and help us to fund vital dementia support and research.
Have your own running place?
Already have a place in a running event, or taking on your own running challenge? Sign up for your free fundraising pack and running top today.
Running for Alzheimer's Society
When you take on a Running challenge for Alzheimer’s Society, you become part of our team. Once you’ve registered, we’ll be there every step of the way to help you smash your fundraising target as well as getting you ready for race day.
Your support pack will get you started, and we’ll contact you with advice, ideas and regular support. You can also print off a sponsorship form to share with friends and family.
As part of team Alzheimer's Society, you'll receive:
- An Alzheimer's Society running top, with personalised iron-on letters to wear with pride on the big day
- Expert training tips and advice from our professional coaches at RunningWithUs
- Energy and motivation on race day from our cheer points on the course
- Access to the Team Alzheimer's Society Facebook page so you can chat with fellow teammates
We know that fundraising can be challenging, that's why our team will be there with handy tips and regular advice.
Your run will make a huge difference to people affected by dementia.
- £300 means over 1,800 people can access Talking Point, our online forum. Here people can learn from each other experiences, share their frustrations and their knowledge of local services.
- £95 provides a telephone-based Dementia Adviser for a full day. Providing essential support to those affected by dementia.
- £15 turns four ordinary citizens into superhero Dementia Friends! There is a stigma attached to living with dementia and Dementia Friends facilitates societal change, helping people understand the impact on people’s lives.
Contact us about running for Alzheimer's Society
Have you got a question about running for charity? Get in touch and we'll respond as soon as we can