Thames Bridges Challenge
Starting from Putney, the Thames Bridges Trek is a 25km route east, across the capital, zig-zagging over 16 of London's finest bridges to explore the best of London.
Join us on 8 September 2018.
Registration Fee: £25 - Quarter Challenge (only available until 25th December 2017)
Fundraising Target: £175
You pay an initial registration fee online - this is per person. It secures your place and is non-refundable, and then you commit to a minimum sponsorship target.
- Leg distance: 28km Total: 28km
- Mid-point stop: Richmond - 14km
- Major Rest Stop 2: Hurst Park (Hampton Court) - 28km
- Leg distance: 22km Total: 50km
- Mid-point stop: Manor Park- 36.5km
- Major Rest Stop 2: Runnymede- 50km
- Leg distance: 28km Total: 78km
- Mid-point stop: Eton Wick - 63km
- Major Rest Stop 3: Cookham - 78km
- Leg distance: 22km Total: 100km
- Mid-point stop: Hurley - 88km
- The Finish: Henley-on-Thames - 100km
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top to represent us on the day
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Pace walkers to keep you going
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training guides to help you prepare