South Coast Challenge
Walk, Jog or Run over the famous Seven Sisters, join the meandering river Cuckmere and continue along the South Downs to historic Arundel on this fabulous route showcasing the best of England’s scenery. Push yourself in 2018 - get in shape - join us for a real challenge and an unforgettable bank holiday weekend!
The challenge starts in Eastbourne continuing up the infamous Beachy Head, on through the Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way. Brighton, Devils Dyke, stunning views, ups and downs, Sunset and sunrise all lie ahead before the Cathedral spire of historic Arundel comes into view and the welcome finish line beyond.
Join us on 25-26 August 2018 for the best way to spend your Bank Holiday weekend!
Registration Fee: £60 (normally £75) - Full Challenge / £45 (normally £56.25) - Half Challenge / £30 (normally £37.50) - Quarter Challenge
Fundraising Target: £425 - Full Challenge / £275 - Half Challenge / £175 - Quarter Challenge
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
- Full 100 km Challenge from Eastbourne to Arundel - as a continuous event starting Saturday morning
- Full 100 km Challenge – over 2 Days – starting Saturday morning and then early on Sunday too
- 1st Half 50 km Challenge – from Eastbourne to Hove – taking place Saturday 26th August
- 2nd Half 50 km Challenge – from Hove to Arundel – taking place Saturday 26th August
- 1st Quarter Challenge (23km) – from Eastbourne to Alfriston – setting off Saturday morning
Download the Ultra Series brochure here.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- free trekking top to represent us on the day
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- rest stops at 23, 50, & 80km
- mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- fully signed route + maps
- pace walkers, medics, massage
- medal, t shirt, glass of bubbly!
- shuttle buses at finish to station