London 2 Brighton Challenge
The stunning setting
This capital to coast challenge starts in Richmond and follows a picturesque route goes along the Thames. You’ll then venture over the beautiful North Downs and then on through the Surrey and Sussex countryside. With the final push up the South Downs, you can feel the sea air with fantastic views of the Brighton coast and the finish line ahead.
Join 3,000 others and take on the full 100km distance from capital to coast, or 44/56km and conquer half the distance or 25km from London to Oaks Park.
You’ll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge (100km) - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge (56/45km) - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
Full Challenge (100km) - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge (56/45km) - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- Welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- Free trekking top to represent us on the day
- Detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- Access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- Support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- Rest Stops at 23, 50, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses at finish to station
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing [email protected], or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.