London 2 Brighton Challenge
Walk, Jog or Run the iconic route from Capital to Coast. Join 2,500 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
The challenge starts in Richmond and goes along the Thames to Kingston. A semi-urban stretch is followed by the picturesque views from the North Downs and then on through the Surrey & Sussex countryside. With the final push up the South Downs, you can feel the sea air with fantastic views of the Brighton coast and the finish line ahead.
Join us on 26-27 May 2018 for the best way to spend your Bank Holiday weekend!
Registration Fee: £60 (normally £75) - Full Challenge / £45 (normally £56.25) - Half Challenge / £30 (normally £37.50) - Quarter Challenge
Fundraising Target: £425 - Full Challenge / £275 - Half Challenge / £175 - Quarter Challenge
You need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
Stage 1 - Richmond to Carshalton
Leg distance: 25km Total: 25km Ascent: 207m
Mid-point stop: Green Lane, 12.2km
Major Rest Stop 2: Oaks Park, 24.5km
Stage 2 - Oaks Park to Tulleys Farm
Leg distance: 31km Total: 56km Ascent: 477m
Mid-point stop: New Henhaw Farm, 40.5km
Major Rest Stop 2: Tulleys Farm, Crawley, 56km
Stage 3 - Tulleys Farm to Wivelsfield
Leg distance: 24km Total: 80km Ascent: 363m
Mid-point stop: Ardingly, Haywards Heath, 67km
Major Rest Stop 3: Wivelsfield, Haywards Heath 80km
Stage 4 - Wivelsfield to Brighton
Leg distance: 20km Total: 100km Ascent: 372m
Mid-point stop: Plumpton College, Plumpton, 87km
The Finish: Brighton Racecourse, Brighton 100km
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- Welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- Free trekking top to represent us on the day
- Detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- Access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- Support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- Rest Stops at 23, 50, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses at finish to station