Jurassic Coast Challenge
The stunning setting
You’ll set off from Poole Harbour, then venture along the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site since 2001. Through Lulworth Cove to the Weymouth half way point, then past Portland Bill and the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) – before a finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport.
Take on the full 100km distance with 2,660m of climb or choose half the distance. You can also choose the 24km option from Poole to Norden Farm.
You’ll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge (100km) - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge (58/42km) - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (24km) - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less.
Full Challenge (100km) - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge (58/42km) - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (24km) - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top to represent us on the day
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- FREE hot food, snacks and drinks at covered rest stop and finish.
- Fully signed route, pace walkers, medics, massage and vehicles to support you
- Timing chips and a timing website for your friends to track you live, and a medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly for all race finishers
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing [email protected], or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.