Mild cognitive impairment - other resources
Details about who reviewed our information about mild cognitive impairment and dementia.
- Mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
- Mild cognitive impairment (MCI) - causes
- How is mild cognitive impairment treated?
- What are the benefits of diagnosing MCI?
- Tips for someone diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment
- How can someone minimise the risk of mild cognitive impairment and dementia?
- You are here: Mild cognitive impairment - other resources
Mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
More information and resources
Last reviewed: August 2015
Next review due: August 2018
Reviewed by: Dr Joanna Rodda, Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist, North-East London NHS Foundation Trust and Dr Tamsin Fryer, Principal Clinical Psychologist for Older People, Psychology and Psychological Therapy Services, Devon Partnership NHS Trust, Barnstaple, Devon.
This information has also been reviewed by people affected by dementia. A list of sources is available on request. from [email protected]
View a PDF of 'Mild cognitive impairment':