Make it Matter this Christmas
From a movie night to mince pie sales, by raising some cash this festive season you will truly be making it matter for people living with dementia!
Your Christmas gift of fundraising will make sure nobody living with dementia will have to feel alone this winter:
- Host a carol concert in your local hall, living room or even virtually!
- Test your knowledge with a Quiz Kringle.
- Get cosy with a festive movie night.
- Take your Secret Santa to the street and include your neighbours.
- …or do a festive funfest of your own!
Whatever you’re planning, request your digital guide to kickstart your Christmassy fundraising journey!
Here's some top tips for starting your festive fundraising journey this year:
Get inspired and choose an activity with our free festive fundraising guide.
Set a time, date and venue. Join friends, family and colleagues and set up an event at a time and place that works best.
- Spread the word. Make your own poster, set up an online fundraising page and tell everyone! If you are part of a group or association, get them involved too. The more the merrier- and remember to post about it using the hashtag #MakeItMatter.
- Enjoy! Once the preparation is out of the way, you can sit back and have a wonderful time raising money for a fantastic cause.
Pay in your festive fundraising funds
Pay in your fundraising donations by clicking the button below!