Terms and conditions for Games Night prize draw
1. No purchase necessary. There is no obligation to make a donation to be eligible for entry.
2. Subject to these terms and conditions, you can enter this draw without making a donation by sending your name and address on a postcard to: Quit for a bit Prize Draw, Alzheimer’s Society, 43-44 Crutched Friars, London, EC3N 2AE.
3. Entry is open to UK residents over 16 years of age
4. Maximum 1 entry per person. Participants must have supplied a full postal address to participate
5. Entry signifies acceptance of these rules. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules and illegible, incomplete or altered entries will be disqualified and Alzheimer’s Society reserves the right to withhold or cancel the prize in the event of non-compliance with these rules. Alzheimer’s Society decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition
6. The prize draw will be open until midnight on 25 November 2019
7. The winning entry will be drawn on or around 9 December 2019
8. There is one prize consisting of a bundle of board games: Jenga, Articulate, Bananagrams, Dobble and Pie Face. There will not be any alternative prizes, no interest is payable and prizes are not transferable
9. The prize will be posted to the winner within 14 days of the draw
10. Details of the winner and prize awarded will be published on our website and can be sent on request to anyone who supplies an ordinary postage stamped self-addressed envelope
11. The winner will be notified by email, post or phone within 5 days of being selected (using details provided at entry) and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If we cannot contact the winner (using the details provided) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Alzheimer's Society's discretion) then Alzheimer’s Society reserves the right to choose another winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found