North Downs 50
The stunning setting
Starting from Farnham Park, this is a 50km route following the banks of the river Wey and giving views of the Hogs Back ridge. You'll pass through the pretty village of Puttenham, climb up onto the North Downs through Netley Park and pass through woodland with excellent views of the South Downs too.The big finish is in Reigate where celebrations await!
You'll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
£9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
£58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top to represent us on the day when you hit your 50% fundraising target
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Pace walkers to keep you going
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training guides to help you prepare
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing [email protected], or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.