Our dementia directory makes it easier to find services held at a local venue or delivered online, over the telephone or in your own home.
Services are delivered in a variety of formats based on local circumstances.
Dementia service types
- Activity groups for people with dementia and their carers could include arts and crafts, games, walking or yoga - or have a more social focus.
- Dementia advice will provide help for people with dementia and their families from our Dementia Advisers.
- Dementia Cafés are a safe and supportive place for you to chat in person with others going through similar experiences.
- Dementia support from our Dementia Support Workers will help you understand more about the condition, what help is available and how you can be supported.
- Information programmes are for family, friends and carers of people with dementia.
- Peer support groups offer a reassuring, confidential and safe place to talk to others about how dementia affects your life.
- Singing for the Brain brings people together to sing songs they know and love in a fun and friendly environment. This could be in a group setting or virtually.
- and much more.
Get in touch
Alternatively, explore our dementia directory for services near you.