What will you serve?
Whether a three-course evening feast or a chilled weekend brunch, serve up lashings of fun, laughter and great conversation.
What’s better than a chat and a laugh shared over delicious food? This summer, cook up a storm in the fight against dementia by hosting a dinner party, brunch or bring and share lunch for friends, family or colleagues.
Host your own Dine in for dementia, sign up today and we’ll send you a host’s guide and materials to get you started.
1) Sign up today and we'll send you some resources to help you plan your Dine in for dementia.
2) Choose whether you want to host a dinner party, lunch or brunch, or something completely different!
3) Pick the date of your Dine in, and start planning and inviting friends!
4) Host your event and ask your diners to make a donation to join in.
5) Pay in the donations you collected.
By 2021, 1 million people will be living with the condition. But dementia won’t win. Every day, we work tirelessly to find new treatments and, ultimately, a cure for dementia. We provide expert information, training, and support services to all those who need our help.
We can’t do this without you, so let’s take on dementia together.
Paying in your donations is easy, you can choose from any of the following options:
1) Pay in online. Use our secure donation form to make a payment online.
2) Pay in on JustGiving. Set up a page here.
3) Pay in over the phone. Call 0330 333 0804 to pay over the phone using a debit or credit card
4) Send in a cheque. Addressed to Alzheimer’s Society, Scott Lodge, Scott Road, Plymouth, PL2 3DU. Please write your name, email address, post code and ‘Dine in for dementia’ on the reverse.
Dine in for dementia terms and conditions.