Recruiting people with dementia for user research - useful organisations
These are organisations suggested by people with dementia and carers, where you may be able to find people with dementia who can participate in measuring experiences.
- How to recruit people affected by dementia
- Tips for recruiting people affected by dementia to measure their experiences
- Remuneration and reward for people affected by dementia
- Consent and capacity of people with dementia
- Carers, Proxies and the Triangle of Care
- Confidentiality and anonymity
- Managing risk, safeguarding and concern
- You are here: Recruiting people with dementia for user research - useful organisations
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
Alzheimer's Society may be able to signpost you to local groups you might approach - and the service finder database may enable you to self-help to such information.
The following operate networks across the country: