Skip to main content
Terms and conditions for taking part in Cupcake Day
- I understand that, in organising a Cupcake Day, I am organising such event at my own risk and take full responsibility for organising the event (including the health and safety for such event). I will not hold Alzheimer's Society, their employees or their agents responsible for any injury, loss or harm resulting from my organising of a Cupcake Day.
- I agree to obtain all necessary licenses or permissions needed for my Cupcake Day and I acknowledge that I am responsible for all costs and expenses incurred or arising in connection with the running of my Cupcake Day.
- I hereby confirm that I am 16 years of age or older.
- All funds raised for Alzheimer's Society shall be paid to Alzheimer's Society as soon as reasonably possible and in any case within 12 weeks after the date(s) on which my Cupcake Day has been scheduled to take place. All payments to Alzheimer's Society shall be made via debit or credit card, cheque, bank transfer or via a secure online fundraising page.
- Any materials supplied to me by Alzheimer's Society for the purpose of running a Cupcake Day will only be used by myself in connection with such event and/or to carry out fundraising activities for the benefit of Alzheimer's Society. I acknowledge that Alzheimer's Society owns the intellectual property rights in such materials.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude Alzheimer's Society's liability in respect of death or personal injury sustained as a direct result of the negligence, breach of statutory duty or fraudulent misrepresentation of Alzheimer's Society, its employees or agents or any deliberate act or omission of Alzheimer's Society, its employees or agents.
- Alzheimer's Society may vary these terms and conditions from time to time and the up to date terms shall be available on this website.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with them is governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.