Will to Remember Solicitors Network
Will to Remember is Alzheimer's Society’s free Will scheme. We partner with a network of solicitors who are united against dementia and offer trusted legal advice to our supporters.
As a participating solicitor, you’ll be supporting us to raise vital income through gifts left to Alzheimer’s Society in Wills.
You’ll receive new clients and access to bespoke training opportunities, as well as helping us ensure future generations won’t face dementia alone.
Already participating in Will to Remember? Head over to our Will to Remember Solicitor Hub for useful resources, upcoming events and to submit your Completed Will Form.
Will to Remember offer supporters the chance to make a free simple Will with one of our participating solicitors. Alzheimer's Society reimburses participating solicitors a set fee upon receipt of the details of Wills completed through the Will to Remember scheme.
Prospective clients sign up to Will to Remember through Alzheimer's Society.
Alzheimer's Society send the client their pack - including a Will guide, list of local solicitors and letter entitling them to a free simple Will.
The client chooses a participating solicitor from the list and arranges an appointment.
The appointment takes place providing business development opportunities for the solicitor. The solicitor provides the simple element of the Will for free.
Any other costs incurred in the preparation of the Will beyond the simple Will element are paid by the client.
As a solicitor participating in Will to Remember, benefits to your firm include:
- Reimbursement of £125 + VAT for a simple single Will. Or £175 + VAT for a simple mirror Will.
- New clients and the chance to build relationships for other legal matters.
- Uniting with us against dementia by encouraging gifts in Wills.
- Increased awareness of your firm.
- Bespoke training opportunities.
- Involvement in the Dementia Friends initiative.
- Supporting clients affected by dementia in your local community.
- An enhanced reputation and social responsibility.
- A range of fundraising and volunteering opportunities - from climbing mountains to helping combat social isolation.
- Being part of a network of like-minded individuals.
Would you like to enquire and speak to a member of our team to find out more?
The Will to Remember campaign is a continuation of Alzheimer’s Society’s sterling work to break down the taboo of dementia. The campaign has brought clients to me to discuss Wills, which necessarily leads to discussions about other topics related to their personal affairs.
-Stephen Duffy, Buckles Solicitors LLP