Will to Remember Solicitors Network
Our Will writing scheme, Will to Remember, offers trusted will-writing advice. Join our Solicitors Network to find new clients and unite with us against dementia.
As a legal professional, you’ll know that for many people selecting a solicitor and making decisions about writing a Will can seem a daunting task.
Will to Remember ensures everyone has the opportunity to seek advice and guidance from a network of solicitors they can trust.
We want decision-making to be made easier for anyone considering writing their Will, providing confidence that the solicitor they appoint will deal with their affairs in a supportive and dementia-friendly way.
Join our solicitors network
How it works
- Prospective clients sign up to the scheme either through our customer care centre or website, which includes a list of participating solicitors in their area.
- On sign up a unique voucher worth £150 is issued along with a Will Guide to aid the client's thinking prior to meeting with a solicitor.
- Client selects a participating solicitor and makes an appointment.
- Client and solicitor meeting takes place providing professional legal advice and guidance to determine the client's needs.
- Solicitor advises client of costs and obtains agreement before proceeding with writing of the Will.
- On completion of the Will the client returns part of the voucher to Alzheimer's Society for data capture and monitoring purposes.
Benefits for solicitors
- New clients
- Developing Will to Remember scheme clients for other legal matters
- Increased awareness for you and your firm
- An enhanced reputation and social responsibility profile
- Specialist training opportunities
- Be part of a community that is supporting people living with Dementia
- Become involved in the Dementia Friends movement
- Opportunity to help people plan their future for later life
- Changing the future of dementia by encouraging gifts in Wills
‘The Will to Remember campaign is a continuation of Alzheimer’s Society’s sterling work to break down the taboo of dementia. The campaign has brought clients to me to discuss Wills, which necessarily leads to discussions about other topics related to their personal affairs.’ -Stephen Duffy, Buckles Solicitors LLP
If you wish to find out more information and sign up to Will to Remember, please register your interest now.
If you’re already participating in Will to Remember and wish to speak to a member of the team, please contact them on the details below.
Covers Northern Ireland
Covers Wales, London, South East and South West of England