Make it matter – useful fundraising resources
We’re here every step of the way to support you with hosting your own fundraising event. Here you’ll find everything you need to make your event the fundraiser of the year!
Get your fundraising started
- Make it matter fundraising guide / Welsh bilingual - your starting point for ideas and tips on how to make it matter for people affected by dementia.
- Poster / Welsh bilingual to promote your fundraising event and shout about how much you’ve raised.
- Poster 2 - promote your fundraising with our editable online poster.
- Make it Matter sponsorship form / Welsh bilingual to share with friends, family and anyone else who would like to sponsor your fundraising event.
Doing some festive fundraising?
Welsh bilingual ideas guides
- Quiz Master / Cwis Feistr
- Adrenaline Junkie / Jynci adrenalin
- Will-powered Wonder / Oes Gennych Chi Rym Ewyllys?
- Party Planner / Trefnydd parti
- Hair Raiser / O drwch blewyn
- Food Fanatic / Gwledd i bawb
Promote your fundraising event
JustGiving is a quick and easy way to fundraise online. Any funds you raise are transferred to us on a weekly basis, so there's no fuss your end.
Top tips and more ways to spread the word
Read our tips and advice on how to spread the word about your fundraising. Inspire your friends, colleagues and local community to support you by sharing your event details, fundraising goals and personal story.