Virtual London Marathon
3 October 2021
Virtual London Marathon
|Date||3 October 2021|
The Virtual London Marathon returns for 2021! Join runners around the world as you take on the world's greatest marathon, your way.
You'll have 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds on 3 October 2021 to complete the 26.2 miles and receive your London Marathon medal and finisher's t-shirt.
Run for Alzheimer's Society and transform your Virtual London Marathon miles into crucial dementia support.
As well as helping to change the lives of people affected by dementia, there are some great benefits to joining our team for the Virtual Virgin Money London Marathon.
Unite with us and we will support you through every step of your journey.
Whether you sign up for a charity place or already have your own place, by joining our team you will receive:
- Our support pack with everything you need to kick off your training and fundraising
- Access to our training zone, with training guides for all abilities as well as information from our professional coaches on everything you need to get you race-ready, including nutrition and tapering
- Tools and tips to help you make the most from training and fundraising, with regular newsletters to keep you motivated
- Your very own Alzheimer's Society technical running top to wear with pride on the day
- Access to the Team Alzheimer's Society Facebook page so you can chat with other runners
- Our friendly Events Team on hand to help whenever you need us
Our charity entries are now sold out. If you have your own place in the event, that you secured via the race organisers, we would love for you to join our team!
Own place entries
Already have a place in the Virtual Virgin Money London Marathon? We’d love to have you on our team! We can help you prepare for the big day, send you a fundraising pack, training plan, running top and other helpful information to help you smash your virtual marathon!
Please fill out our online form to get started.
If you have any other questions about this event please get in touch with our team on 0330 333 0804 or [email protected]
We know that fundraising can be just as challenging as the event, but we’ll be here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up to run for us, you will receive a support pack with tips and advice to help you with your fundraising, allowing you to make a difference to people living with dementia.
How your money helps
Every penny you raise for Alzheimer’s Society helps provide vital support for people affected by dementia.
Kick-start your fundraising by setting up a JustGiving page. You can easily share your page with your friends, family and colleagues on social media and email.
With JustGiving your fundraising money is automatically sent to us, Gift Aid collected, and your sponsors thanked.
Paying in your fundraising money
You can easily pay in your money online, by phone or cheque.
Promote your fundraising
We have tips and advice on how to spread the word about your fundraising. Inspire your friends, colleagues and local community to support you.
You can also print off a sponsorship form to share with friends and family.