Vélo Birmingham & Midlands
What do I get when I ride with Alzheimer's Society?
- Our friendly team will be here every step of the way to help you get race day ready!
- Receive training plans from our professional cycling coaches. As an Alzheimer's Society rider you can contact our coaches at any time to ask training, nutrition or injury related questions.
On the big day
- We'll have the loudest cheer stations on the course and will help spur you to the finish line!
- Ride in style in your FREE Alzheimer's Society professional cycling jersey
- Attend our after-party where you can celebrate with your friends and family!
- You'll be changing the lives of people living with dementia and moving us closer to a cure.
We're here to help you every step of the way with your fundraising and help you reach your £400 fundraising target.
If you have any questions or would like some ideas, please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Kick-start your fundraising by setting up a JustGiving page. Any money you raise is transferred to us on a weekly basis, so there's no fuss your end!
Balloons, banners, buckets. We've got it all. Request yours by emailing [email protected]
Paying in offline donations
Give us a call on 0330 333 0804 or email [email protected] to find out how to pay in offline donations.