Publications for professionals
Find out about the wide range of information and materials we provide for dementia professionals.
Our publications for professionals cover a wide variety of topics on dementia and dementia care.
Whether you are just starting out in your first role or you are looking for specialist information on specific areas of care, we can help find high quality resources.
- Alzheimer's Society guide to the dementia care environment (26)
- Alzheimer's Society guide to catering for people with dementia (42)
- Promoting mobility for people with dementia: A problem solving approach (48)
- Safeguarding people with dementia: Recognising adult abuse (34)
- Taking part: Activities for people with dementia (14)
- Support and care for people with dementia at home: A guide for homecare workers (49)
- Each day is different: An introduction to the support of people with dementia