Ebooks about dementia
Find and listen to our ebooks about all aspects of living with dementia.
The title available include
- The dementia guide: Living well after diagnosis
- Safeguarding people with dementia: Recognising adult abuse
- Each day is different: An introduction to the care and support of people with dementia
- How to help people with dementia: A guide for customer-facing staff
- Support and care for people with dementia at home: A guide for homecare workers
- Alzheimer’s Society guide to catering for people with dementia
- Memories are made of this: Reminiscence activities for people with dementia
- Taking part: Activities for people with dementia
- Promoting mobility for people with dementia: A problem solving approach
What are the advantages of ebooks?
- Storage and portability: keep as many titles on your device as you like.
- Usability: change the font, size of text and contrast and brightness of the screen to suit your needs.
- Searchability: find the information you need quickly and easily.
- Links to further information when you are online.
- Other functionality such as notes, highlighting and dictionary to enhance the way the information works for you.