Take part in the Easter Walk
To join the Alzheimer's Society team next year, please select one of the Walker for Charity options.
Join us on Easter Saturday as we walk 25 miles or 25km in glorious Windsor and along the iconic River Thames!
Start and finish at Windsor Racecourse
20 April 2019.
Registration Fee: £25 for the 25 Mile option and £15 for the 25KM option
Fundraising Target: £195 for the 25 Mile option and £150 for the 25KM option.
You will pay an initial registration fee online and this is per person. It secures your place and is non-refundable.
Why not join us on this Easter Walk with 2 distances to choose from!
Setting out from the famous Windsor Racecourse a 25 mile loop west along the Thames Path following the north side before looping around villages of Dorney and Eton Wick and following the Jubilee River back towards Windsor Racecourse.
The 25KM route heads east along the Thames passing Alexandra and Home Park. Following a pit stop near Runnymede the walk continues heading back to Windsor!
For further information about the challenge please visit the official organiser's website
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing [email protected], or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top once you have raised 50% of the fundraising target
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our training experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- Easter Walk medal
- Snacks provided enroute
- Route maps provided
- Food at the finish