Need a place?
We've got it covered. Sign up for one of our guaranteed 2019 places for just £49!
Got a place?
Congratulations! Join our team now and we’ll make your race day incredible.
What do I get when I ride with Alzheimer's Society?
- Our friendly team will be here every step of the way to help you get race day ready!
- Receive training plans from our professional cycling coaches. As an Alzheimer's Society rider you can contact them at any time to ask training, nutrition or injury related questions.
On the big day
- We'll have the loudest cheer stations on the course and will help spur you to the finish line!
- Ride in style in your FREE Alzheimer's Society professional cycling jersey
- Attend our after-party where you can celebrate with your friends and family and get a FREE professional sports massage.
- You'll be changing the lives of people living with dementia and moving us closer to a cure.
Sponsorship form JustGiving
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 FAQs
How fit do I need to be?
Where does the event start and finish?
What support will there be on the day?
Is the fundraising target per person?
In order to cover the cost of your place, you will need to individually raise £600 if you purchase one of our charity places. We do encourage teams to sign up, but each individual team member will be required to hit the overall target.
What is the age limit?
Please note that the minimum age for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is 18 on or before 4 August 2019.