Got a place?
Congratulations! Join our team now and we’ll make your race day incredible.
Join our cheer team
Volunteer at one of our cheer points in Dorking, Esher and Wimbledon to support our incredible cyclists. We'll be in touch with more information about the day.
What do I get when I ride with Alzheimer's Society?
- Our friendly team will be here every step of the way to help you get race day ready!
- Receive training plans from our professional cycling coaches. As an Alzheimer's Society rider you can contact them at any time to ask training, nutrition or injury related questions.
On the big day
- We'll have the loudest cheer stations on the course and will help spur you to the finish line!
- Ride in style in your FREE Alzheimer's Society professional cycling jersey
- Attend our after-party where you can celebrate with your friends and family and get a FREE professional sports massage.
- You'll be changing the lives of people living with dementia and moving us closer to a cure.
We're here to help you every step of the way with your fundraising!
If you have any questions or would like some ideas, please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Kick-start your fundraising by setting up a JustGiving page.
Any money you raise is transferred to us on a weekly basis, so there's no fuss your end!
Print off a sponsorship form and encourage your friends and family to show you their support.
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 FAQs
How fit do I need to be?
Where does the event start and finish?
What support will there be on the day?
Is the fundraising target per person?
In order to cover the cost of your place, you will need to individually raise £600 if you purchase one of our charity places. We do encourage teams to sign up, but each individual team member will be required to hit the overall target.
What is the age limit?
Please note that the minimum age for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is 18 on or before 4 August 2019.
Join our cheer team, and help support our cyclists through their incredible 100 mile challenge.
You could be cheering the team on at our cheer points in Wimbledon, Dorking or Esher, or meeting and greeting them at the finish line. Whichever role you choose - you will make a huge difference to our cyclists' experience!
Register to join our cheer team, and download our free spectator guide for the event.