Understanding your customers with dementia
Develop your skills and knowledge to better understand your customers with dementia.
You will learn:
- The signs and symptoms of dementia
- How the physical effects of dementia can affect a person's behaviour and responses to everyday situations
- How to identify and effectively support customers who may be affected by dementia.
Prices start from £395 per half day for up to 16 people.
One attendee said of the course:
I have gained a lot more understanding of what dementia is, how it is caused and ways I can support our customers.
Who should attend? This course is suitable for all customer-facing staff who interact with clients in person.
Course level: Foundation
Duration: Half day (3 hours)
Pricing: Our pricing is dependent on your sector:
- Social care and third sector: £395 plus expenses per session for up to 16 people
- Health care, statutory and housing sector: £395 plus expenses per session for up to 16 people
- Private sector: £449 plus expenses per session for up to 16 people.
We do not charge VAT on our training, saving you 20%.
Delivery style: Interactive face-to-face training
Pre-course requirements: Delegates are required to read a short dementia factsheet ahead of the training, which will be provided by Alzheimer's Society.
Delegate numbers: 8 to 16 people per session. Additional delegates may attend (up to a maximum of 20) for an additional charge of £49 per person.