Fundraising support and information
Fundraising can be challenging but it is also incredibly rewarding. However you decide to fundraise and whatever your fundraising target, remember, you are not on your own.
As well as the information in your fundraising pack, our team of experienced fundraisers is on hand to offer advice and support.
Before your event
- Request your fundraising pack - your pack will contain fundraising tips, sponsor forms and everything you need to carry out your event and send your fundraising to the Society.
- Plan your fundraising - A well planned event is a successful event. Download our fundraising planning sheet, order fundraising materials, and find out how we can help you to make the best of your fundraising.
- Create your own online fundraising page
- Use social media to promote your fundraising event.
- Publicise your event in the media and your local area - download our sample press release and create event posters, invitations and flyers.
- Request a letter of authorisation to help you obtain support and donations. Call 0330 333 0804 or email email@example.com
- Ensure that your fundraising is legal and adheres to our code of practice
After your event
If you can't see what you're looking for above or would like to chat about your fundraising plans please call 0330 333 0804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org