Paying for care in Northern Ireland

7. Complaints

If you have a complaint, try to settle it with the HSC trust or care home first. They should have a published complaints procedure that you can ask to see. If this is not successful, talk the matter through with someone who can advise you on the best way to proceed because funding decisions can be complicated. Some of the organisations listed in 'Other useful organisations' at the end of this page may be able to help.