Paying for care in Northern Ireland - other resources

Find other useful organisations and resources to support you with matters relating to paying for care in Northern Ireland. 

Other useful organisations

Advice NI

1 Rushfield Avenue
County Antrim BT7 3FP

T 028 9064 5919
E [email protected]

Provides independent advice and information on a range of issues including care, support and benefits.

Age NI

3 Lower Crescent
Belfast BT7 1NR

T 0808 808 7575 (Age NI Advice Service)
E [email protected]

Provides information and advice for older people in Northern Ireland.

Health and social care trusts

Belfast HSC trust
Administration Floor
Belfast City Hospital
Lisburn Road
Belfast BT9 7AB

T 028 9504 0100
E [email protected]

Northern HSC trust
Bretten Hall
Bush Road
Antrim BT41 2RL

E [email protected]

South Eastern HSC trust
Ulster Hospital
Upper Newtownards Road
Belfast BT16 1RH

T 028 9055 3100
E [email protected]

Southern HSC trust
College of Nursing
Craigavon Area Hospital
68 Lurgan Road
Portadown BT63 5QQ

E [email protected]

Western HSC trust
MDEC Building
Altnagelvin Area Hospital Site
Glenshane Road
Londonderry BT47 6SB

T 028 7134 5171
E [email protected]

The Law Centre

Belfast Office
124 Donegall Street
Belfast BT1 2GY

T 028 9024 4401
028 9023 9938 (textphone)
E [email protected]

Western Area Office
9 Clarendon Street
Derry BT48 7EP

T 028 7126 2433
E [email protected]

The Law Centre provides a legal service in specific areas of law to people on low incomes who live or work in Northern Ireland.

Patient and Client Council

1st Floor, Ormeau Baths
Belfast BT2 8HS

T 0800 917 0222
E [email protected]

Offers help and advice to someone making a complaint about health or social care services in Northern Ireland.

Solicitors for the Elderly

Studio 209
Mill Studio Business Centre
Crane Mead
Hertfordshire SG12 9PY

T 0844 567 6173
E [email protected]

Independent, national organisation of lawyers who provide legal advice to older people. They can also help you to find a solicitor.

Further information

Last reviewed: November 2015
Next review due: November 2018

Reviewed by: Linda Johnston, Partner, Francis Hanna and Company Solicitors; member of Solicitors for the Elderly and Caroline Cooley, Community Care Solicitor, Law Centre (NI)

Think this page could be useful to someone? Share it:

Further reading