Thames Path Challenge
Take part in the Thames Path Challenge
Use the code EARLYBIRDCHARITY for the charity sponsorship option or EARLYBIRDMIXED for mixed funding to get up to 50% off your registration fee.
The stunning setting
This challenge is set along the Thames Path. The full route begins at Bishop's Park, and on through leafy Kew and Richmond past the last non-tidal lock at Teddington. It passes the Royal palace of Hampton Court, beneath Windsor Castle and on through beautiful countryside to Henley.
The full 100km heads along the Thames from Putney to Runnymede where the Magna Carta was first authorised in 1215. Or choose from the 50km or 25km route.
You'll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge (100km) - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge (50km) - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (28km) - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
Full Challenge (100km) - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge (50km) - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (28km) - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
- Full Challenge (100km) or Half Challenge (1st half - 50km/ 2nd half - 50km) and Quarter Challenge (28km) options
- 1st Half - Putney to Runnymede
- 2nd Half – Runnymede to Henley
- 1st Quarter Challenge – Putney to Hurst Park
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top to represent us on the day when you hit your 50% fundraising target
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- Rest stops with free food & drink
Fully signed route
Medics, massage, and pace walkers
Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
Training & guides to help you prepare
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing [email protected], or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.