BMW Berlin Marathon
Our charity places in the BMW Berlin Marathon are now sold out. If you have secured your own place in the race, we would love for you to join our team!
About the event
The Berlin Marathon will take you through the historic streets of a city where legends are born and made.
Over a million spectators will cheer you on as you take on this flat and fast course, an ideal challenge for first-time marathon runners or anyone chasing a personal best.
Pass some of the mot amazing sites this city has to offer and run through the Brandenburg Gate to cross the finish line and become a Berlin legend.
29 September 2019
When you sign up to take part we'll provide you with the following:
- A support pack with fundraising help and materials.
- A free running top to wear on race day.
- Detailed training guides for different abilities and personalised support from our experts.
- Access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other runners.
- Support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target!
If you have any questions please do get in touch with us - 0330 333 0804 or [email protected]
We know that fundraising can be just as challenging as the event, but we'll be here to support you every step of the way.
You can print off a sponsorship form to share with friends and family.
If you have cheques that you need to send in to us, please use our paying in form and post to:
Where the money raised will go
Alzheimer’s Society is working tirelessly to challenge perceptions, fund research and improve dementia care and support.