The Forget Me Not Appeal
This June, help show people affected by dementia that they are not alone by wearing your Forget Me Not Appeal badge. Your support will help to provide life-changing support for people living with dementia and their loved ones.
What is the Forget Me Not Appeal?
In June, we ask everyone to join together and support the Forget Me Not Appeal to raise awareness and money for everyone affected by dementia.
By wearing your badge and supporting the Forget Me Not Appeal, you are showing people affected by dementia that you understand and that you stand with them. Your badge is a symbol of solidarity and a message to everyone affected by dementia that they have not been forgotten.
But most importantly, by supporting the appeal, you are funding life-changing support that people living with dementia, their carers and their loved ones need right now.
How can I get a Forget Me Not Appeal badge?
- Donate online
- Donate over the phone by calling our Supporter Care team on 0330 333 0804
- In person. Thanks to our following partners who will displaying the badges in stores across the UK:
- Crown Paints (England, Scotland & Northern Ireland)
- LloydsPharmacy (Selected stores in England)
- Majestic Wine (England)
- One Stop (England)
- Regatta Great Outdoors (England & Scotland)
- Topps Tiles (England)