Fundraising for Memory Walk
Stuck for ideas? Not sure where to start on JustGiving? Check out our tips and tricks below to raise money for Memory Walk! With every pound you raise, you are funding new research, providing precious support to more people, and bringing us closer to a world without dementia.
Fundraising through JustGiving is a safe and easy way to raise sponsorship. Set up your JustGiving page today, and follow our top tips to maximise your fundraising.
1. Add a photo. Fundraisers who add a profile picture tend to raise 15% more.
2. Add your story. An engaging story can make all the difference. Let your friends and family know why you are walking for a world without dementia.
3. Set your fundraising target. Target setters raise up to 46% more, so it's a great way to kick-start your fundraising.
4. Create a fundraising team. There really is strength in numbers - JustGiving pages that are part of a team raise an average of 10% more.
5. Share your page. Send your link to friends and family and see the donations roll in. All funds come directly to us from JustGiving.
Fundraise through work or school
- Ask your colleagues to donate the cost of their commute, or daily coffee
- Ask your employer for a fancy dress day where people can sponsor others to wear costumes for your virtual meetings.
- Request a matched giving form and ask your employer to double the amount you raise!
Fundraise with friends and family
- Organise an online quiz, however big or small, and fundraise for your walk.
- Auction off your skills! How much will your family or housemates pay for unlimited cups of tea for a week?
- Organise a virtual raffle and charge a fee to enter.
Need another sponsorship form? Request another today!
Pay in your fundraising
If you fundraised through JustGiving then you don't need to do a thing. Your donations will come through to us automatically.
If you fundraised offline, use our online form to pay in your donations today.