- Event Type Trek or Run
- Date 08/09/2018-09/09/2018
- Location West London
- Registration Fee £60 (normally £80) - Full Challenge / £45 (normally £60) - Half Challenge / £30 (normally £40) - Quarter Challenge
- Fundraising Target £425 - Full Challenge / £275 - Half Challenge / £175 - Quarter Challenge
- Level Moderate
Starting from Putney, the Thames Path challenge continues west, upstream for 100km, with half or quater distances avaliable. The Thames Bridges challenge is a 23km route east, across the capital, zig-zagging over 16 of London's finest bridges to explore the best of London.
This challenge is set along the Thames Path. The full route begins at Bishop's Park, and on through leafy Kew and Richmond past the last non-tidal lock at Teddington. It passes the Royal palace of Hampton Court, beneath Windsor Castle and on through beautiful countryside to Henley.
Join us on 8/9 September 2018.
Registration Fee: £40 - Full Challenge / £30 - Half Challenge / £25 - Quarter Challenge
Fundraising Target: £425 - Full Challenge / £275 - Half Challenge / £175 - Quarter Challenge
You pay an initial registration fee online - this is per person. It secures your place and is non-refundable, and then you commit to a minimum sponsorship target.
Join over 3,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
Join as an Individual or as a Team
Choose a distance that suits you
Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
Jog or run and set a new goal!
What you'll get
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top to represent us on the day
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- Rest stops with free food & drink
Fully signed route
Medics, massage, and pace walkers
Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
Training & guides to help you prepare
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.