Assessment for care and support - other resources
Get details of organisations that can provide information on assessment and support in England.
- Assessment for care and support in England
- Support for people with dementia: the care needs assessment
- Eligibility criteria for local authority funded care
- Carers' assessments
- Financial assessments for carers
- Carer's eligibility criteria
- Care and support plans
- Assessment for care and support - reviews and complaints
- You are here: Assessment for care and support - other resources
Assessment for care and support
1-6 Tavistock Square
London WC1H 9NA
Provides information and advice for older people in the UK.
Care Quality Commission
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4WH
Regulates, inspects and reviews all adult social care services in the public, private and voluntary sectors in England.
32-36 Loman Street
London SE1 0EH
Works to improve support, services and recognition for anyone living with the challenges of caring for a family member or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or addiction problems.
20 Great Dover Street
London SE1 4LX
Provides information and advice to carers about their rights and how to access support.
Local Government Ombudsman
PO Box 4771
Coventry CV4 0EH
Independent organisation that investigates complaints about councils and care providers and looks for a resolution.
Last reviewed: March 2015
Next review due: March 2018
Reviewed by: Professor Jill Manthorpe, Professor of Social Work, King's College London, and Irene Chenery, Partner, Chenery Maher Solicitors, member of Solicitors for the Elderly
This information has also been reviewed by people affected by dementia. A list of sources is available on request.