Cotswold Way Challenge
Get up to 50% off your registration fee! Discount expires 20/03/2019.
Use ALZHEIMERS50 for charity sponsorship or ALZHEIMERS20 for mixed funding.
The stunning setting
This challenge is set in the Cotswolds, starting from Bath’s historic Royal Crescent with an epic finish in Cheltenham. You’ll experience the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages nestling in between.
Take on 100km from Bath to Cheltenham, or 50km which takes you through half the breath-taking route or 25km from Bath to Tormarton.
You’ll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
NEW YEAR OFFER – SAVE UP TO 50%
Sign up between 25/12/2018 and 18/02/2019 and save up to 50% on your registration fee!
Charity sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge (100km) - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge (49/51km) - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less.
Full Challenge (100km) - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge (49/51km) - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
You will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- a free trekking top
- detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our training experts
- access to a Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide
- rest stops at 25, 50, & 80km
- mid-point stops are roughly every 12.5km
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- fully signed route + maps
- pace walkers, medics, massage
- medal, t shirt, glass of bubbly!
- shuttle buses from finish to nearest station for all distances, and shuttles back to start for selected distances
- 'Park and ride’ service for half and quarter challengers to park at finish and get shuttled to the start before the challenge (extra charge)
If you have any fundraising questions, you can get in touch with a member of the Challenge Events team by emailing [email protected], or give us a call on 0330 333 0804 and we will be delighted to help.