19 April 2020
|Date||19 April 2020|
The Brighton Marathon offers a stunning coastal backdrop, taking runners past the best the city has to offer. Run along the glorious seafront and cross the finish line at the iconic Madeira Drive in front of thousands of cheering spectators, just in time for an ice cream by Brighton Pier.
As well as helping to change the lives of people affected by dementia, there are some great benefits to joining our team for the Brighton Marathon. Unite with us and we will support you through every step of your journey.
Whether you sign up for a charity place or already have your own place, by joining our team you will receive:
- Our support pack with everything you need to kick off your training and fundraising
- Comprehensive training plans and advice from our professional training coaches
- Tools and tips to help you make the most from training and fundraising, with regular newsletters to keep you motivated
- An invitation to our marathon training session - a full day with our coaches to get you race ready by April
- Your very own Alzheimer's Society technical running top to wear with pride, and iron on name letters
- The biggest cheers and the warmest welcome over race weekend; at the Expo, on the course and at our post-race reception, where you'll receive a massage and well deserved refreshments
- Our friendly Events Team on hand to help whenever you need us
We have charity places available for you to join team Alzheimer's Society. You'll be helping to change the lives of people affected by dementia. We will support you through every step of your journey.
Own place entries
Already have a place in Brighton Marathon? We’d love to have you on our team! We can help you prepare for the race, and send you a fundraising pack, training plan, running top and other helpful information for the big day! Please fill out our online form to get started.
Join our cheer team
Not running? You can still do something incredible and make a difference to people affected by dementia.
Join our cheer team at the Brighton Marathon. We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to support our runners on the course.
If you have any other questions about this event please get in touch with our team on 0330 333 0804 or [email protected]
We know that fundraising can be just as challenging as the event, but we’ll be here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up to run for us, you will receive a support pack with tips and advice to help you with your fundraising, allowing you to make a difference to people living with dementia.
How your money helps
Every penny you raise for Alzheimer’s Society helps provide vital support for people affected by dementia.
Kick-start your fundraising by setting up a JustGiving page. You can easily share your page with your friends, family and colleagues on social media and email.
With JustGiving your fundraising money is automatically sent to us, Gift Aid collected, and your sponsors thanked.
Paying in your fundraising money
You can easily pay in your money online, by phone or cheque.
Promote your fundraising
We have tips and advice on how to spread the word about your fundraising. Inspire your friends, colleagues and local community to support you.
You can also print off a sponsorship form to share with friends and family.