Join the conversation - from home
Learn how people affected by dementia can get involved in conversations using video and phone calls.
Have your say - even when travelling to meet is not an option!
Join a video call
We will send you an email with
- a link to click if you want to join the call on video
- a phone number - so if you want, you can just join the call by audio, without video.
The first time you use Zoom, you will be prompted to download it. So we suggest you do this a day or two before the call. We can provide information about how to download the App, if you don't already have it on your computer, ipad or phone. Zoom is free to use.
We will provide instructions about how to join in the conversation.
We will agree some 'ground rules' during the call to help us all take turns to speak.
Take a look at an example of the 3 Nations Dementia Working Group we support, who learned to do video calls, and what they have learned about them.
Would you like to join one of our calls?
We are developing a regular programme of calls
- Mondays: people living with dementia and their family/carers together
- Wednesdays: people living with dementia
- Fridays: family/carers/friends of people living with dementia.