Alzheimer's Society is dedicated to communicating dementia research in a clear and accessible way. We produce and contribute to a number of publications, both online and printed.
The easiest way to keep up with the latest research news is to sign up to receive our monthly electronic newsletter. Delivered to your email address, the newsletter will let you know what's happening within our research programme and in the wider field of dementia research.
Research NewsletterThe Research Newsletter is a more in-depth publication that comes out six times a year. It contains articles on the latest advances in dementia research, news from our research programme and highlights of dementia research covered in the news.
- Subscribe today and stay informed on Alzheimer's Society research.
The impact report is produced each year as part of the ongoing evaluation of Alzheimer's Society research and the research programme.
The leaflet includes details of publications and research dissemination activity, as well as examples of how our research is building capacity and providing tangible progress within dementia research
- Download the 'Cause, cure, care and prevention: Impact of Alzheimer's Society's dementia research programme 1990-2012' which looks at the impact of our research programme over 20 years.
Research information leaflets
Alzheimer's Society Research produce information leaflets that may be of interest.
- A guide to dementia science. This leaflet provides basic information about the science of the brain and dementia.
Other Alzheimer's Society publicationsThe monthly Living With Dementia magazine often features articles on different aspects of dementia research and the ways in which they have an impact on people with dementia and their carers.
Research publications archive
There are some research publications that we no longer produce but past editions are still available to view online:
- The Annual round-up summarises the year's research achievements and activities. Past editions are available from 2005 to 2012.
- Alzheimer's Society research E-journal carries in-depth comment and analysis on individual research topics contributed by specialists in the field of dementia research with a shorter version of each article in lay language.
Download or subscribe to the Research newsletter to keep up to date with dementia research
Read about the impact of Alzheimer's Society research
Visit Talking Point and take part in the discussions